We are having trouble with our SEPA payments when one vendor has more than 4 invoices. From 1 to 4 invoices, the XML file is just fine. As soon as the 5th invoice is added to the payment run, the Ustrd field is blanked out and no data is sent.
With four invoices:
Once I add the 5th:
I tried adding a 5th line in OBPM2, that didn't work.
I also tried adding a level 4 to the DMEE tree with no luck either.
The field is set to 140 characters and I don't come close to that even with 5 invoices so it's not running out of characters.
I have a question out to the business as to why they run separate FB60 runs for each invoice rather than adding them all to the same run. I am guessing it is because the vendor requires the separate references so they know which invoices are being paid.