Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jan 24, 2014 at 08:52 AM

No Risks analysis result found at role/user level..

851 Views

Hi Experts,

I have done all the Post-installation steps for GRC10 AC SP13 in our current GRC-Development system below is the snapshot which we have done till now.

CONFIGURATION IN IMG

Integration Framework

  • Create Connectors
  • Maintain Connectors and Connection Types -
    • Connection type definition - there is a connection type entry for SAP
    • Define Connectors -added the Connector and mapped it to connector type SAP with Logical Port max number of background work process.
    • Define Connector Groups - The Connector Group SAP_R3_LG
      • Assign Connector Groups to Group Types - Connector Group SAP_R3_LG has Logical Group Mapped
      • Assign Connectors to Connector Groups - Connector is mapped to Connector group for Connection Type SAP
  • Maintain Connection Settings - For Scenario: AUTH- added the Scenario-Connector Link to target Connector for Connection Type SAP

Access Controls Configuration relating to Connectors

  • Maintain Connector Settings
  • Target Connector (RFC Connection) has Application Type 01 for SAP.
  • Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups:
    • Connection group entry for SAP_R3_LG marked as Active and mapped to Application 001 - SAP
    • Assign default connector to connector group:
      • Maintain Connector Group Status: Connection Group SAP_R3_LG should be active for Application Type 001 (SAP)
      • Assign default connector to connector group: SAP_R3_LG group has your target connectors mapped for Action 0002 - Role Risk Analysis

Maintained Configuration Settings

-->Generated Rule Sets in SPRO(also did in NWBC)

-->Sync Jobs

--Auth Sync

--Repository Sync

--Action Usage Sync

--Role Usage Sync

All the jobs ended successfully without reporting any issues.

Also checked the below tables and everything is updated

GRACACTPERMSYS

GRACUSERCONN

GRACRLCONN

GRACACTRULE

After all this steps when i ran the risk analysis for the first time i didn't got any results.

Then i tried to search the roles by giving the inputs in the risk analysis at role level and then i found that there are no roles in the selection criteria

Iam able to see the Users when iam running through User level but no result.

But all the jobs were successful and also i can find the entries in the GRC table.

Please suggest your thoughts on this and let me know the inputs and were i went wrong.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Attachments

untitled.JPG (88.8 kB)
untitled.JPG (38.4 kB)
untitled.JPG (51.2 kB)