Could someone please point me to a how to guide or give me instructions on how to package a SAP Fiori application using the Cordova tool?
The steps I have taken so far are:
1. Download the Fiori app source code from the Gateway server using SE38.
2. Create a new cordova project: cordova create fiori com.cordova.fiori Fiori
3. Add the android platform to the project: cordova platform add android
4. Build the project: cordova build
5. Run the project. I can then see the cordova screen and a device connected message.
6. I import the Fiori app source code into eclipse.
7. I import the android project created above into eclipse.
8. I copy all the files from the Fiori app WebContent folder into the android app assets>www folder.
From here I don't know what to do and cant find any documentation on what to do from here.