Skip to Content

UltraLiteJ Error [-280] Publication Not Found

I was synchronizing my native app (only 1 MBO) with no problem. Now, i've added 2 new MBO's. As i dont want to synchronize 3 MBO's at the same time i separated my MBO's in 2 especific Sinchronization Groups.

I was using XXXDB.synchronize(); with no problem, now i'm using XXXDB.synchronize("SYNC_GROUP_NAME"); and im getting this message:

UltraLiteJ Error [-280] Publication 'SYNC_GROUP_NAME' not found.

Anyone has any idea how to solve this?

Thanks.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Jan 10, 2014 at 01:38 PM

    Problem Solved.

    Thank You for your answers, i think there's a limitation regarding the number of characters that synchronization group can have because i was using a long name with 23 characters and i chaged it for one with 16 characters and the error is gone.

    Anyone have a Synchronization group with a relative long name? (20 chars or more).

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi,

      I don't think that could be the reason for your problem.

      I remember in one of my previous project (sup ios native app) there was a sync group named "StoreContactsyncGroup" (in total 21 characters). And we deployed this app to customer without any issue.

      Rgrds,

      Jitendra

  • Posted on Jan 10, 2014 at 01:30 AM

    After creating new Sync groups have you moved the MBOs to respective groups? Have you deployed this new package to server and generated code again ? After deploying the new MBO project are you able to see the new sync group in mbo package properties in SCC?

    Add relevant screen shots.

    After generating code instead of overwriting delete the existing code in android project and paste the newly created project.

    - Midhun VP

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 10, 2014 at 06:02 AM

    Hi Francisco,

    If you look at the error cause for UltraLiteJ Error [-280] in the pdf , it says .

    You misspelled the name of a publication, or you did not qualify a publication name with a user name.

    Whenever there are some changes at mbo level, make sure:

    1. You redeploy mbos to server

    2. If it is native app development, then regenerate the code for that particular OS.

    3. Replace this new code with older one.

    Rgrds,

    Jitendra

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.