Skip to Content

PSA Job in ECC cancelling automatically and data load getting error

Dear All,

We are experiencing a strange issue in the system.

1) When i load data in PSA it was loading for long time and ending in error

2) When i check the background job in SM37 of ECC i can see job is cancelled automatically

There is no job log found. Please help me in solving the issue.

Note: This behavior is occurring for all the data source in the system. I checked the connection it seems to be ok.

Regards,

Rithika.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

11 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 09:34 AM

    Thanks to all. I solved the issue myself. I Just ran the program RSBTCDEL2 in ECC, this program is used to delete jobs. i did'nt give any input, just selected Released, Scheduled, Finished, Canceled checkbox, took out the tick in Test Run and executed. Thats it. I got the data in BI and error is not coming.

    Regards,

    Rithika.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:25 AM

    Hi,

    Might be source system connection be disconnecting during loads. ask basis team recheck the connections properly.

    Try to activate your data source thru program and try to trigger your info pack(if its full load only).

    Thanks

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:32 AM

    Hi Rithika,

    It seems some RFC issue. Please check.

    Thanks,

    Kamal

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:38 AM

    Hi rithika,

    pls check the data source in RSA6 level check the version comparison. it is consistent or not then check the RFC connections.

    thanks,

    KV.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:38 AM

    Hi Rithika,

    Go to DETAILS tab, it gives you more information about cause of this error.

    As per your provided information, look like connection issue with source system.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Vipin

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:38 AM

    Hi

    Please once check the RFC connection.


    datasource.jpg (120.1 kB)
    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:40 AM

    Hi,

    Check with basis team, the background user account might be locked.Ans also are u getting any detailed message in the job log regarding job cancellation??

    Thanks,

    Jai

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:43 AM

    Hi,

    Check your data source is activated or not id not then activate data source in ECC Tx. RSA5 then replicate in BI and reactivate

    Or

    Use this abap Program to activate Data Source

    rsds_datasource_activate_all.

    And check the time inconsistency first in ECC and BI both side. for this use abap program

    = RSDBTIME

    i hope this will help you.

    Regards,

    SM

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 05:58 AM

    Hi

    Did u trigger the IP with data selection ?

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:40 AM

    Dear all,

    Thanks for all your replies.

    1) I have checked the RFC connections both side it is perfect and i haved checked the connection in RSA1 source system it is also ok.

    2) And there is no connection cut as Raman said.

    3) Iam not giving any input in the info package(As i said this issue exists for all the datasource, i just checked some datasource randomly for confirmation)

    4) As Satendra said i haved checked RSDBTIME "No Time Inconsistencies detected !"

    5) As per Jai's suggestion i have checked the background user in SU01 it is not locked

    6) The datasource is in active version and just for checking i have replicated and loaded data still i face the issue.

    One important issue i forgot, i get a mail "Check Load to the infosource" to the SAP inbox BI side , if i double click that it is saying "Document has errors and cannot be displayed"

    Regards,

    Rithika.


    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.