Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

co_order archiving in ehp6

Hi ,

    I am running the archiving object co_order in test mode ,after the pre-processing job the job log shows 117 records are marked for deletion.and after the write job(test mode),the job log shows only 1 record processed .what about the other 116 record for which the pre-processing is done?..  and i checked in customization and in that residence time 1 is  3 and residence time 2 is blank .i changed the residence time 1 to blank and tried ,still same output is coming.and checked the dependency also.in that mm_ekko,mm_matnr_mm_eban,and pm_funres are the dependent objs .i finished archiving for mm_ekko and mm_matbel and the remainig two objs are not is scope so i moved to co_order archiving.,please suggest a way to archive the co_order.

THANKS,

krishna.     

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Dec 28, 2013 at 05:37 AM

    you checked the job log, but what about the spool file of the write job? or did you execute it without generating a detailed log?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • having run the pre-processing as test run can certainly explain that the write job has nothing to do. It is not possible to test all 4 archiving steps as test only.

      the first step has to be executed productive to be able to test the second step.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 30, 2013 at 04:42 AM

    In your pre processing mode you are only running in test mode and it says 117 can be marked for deletion but  when you run in write mode it wont show all the 117 but 1 record , means you have to run your pre processing in production mode then only your write job can archive all the 117 records, other wise it only archives 1 record which is only has deletion flag already. so run the pre proc in prod mode and then write in test or prod mode then you will be able to see the no of records archived.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded