I am performing a System Copy with Export-Import Method. It is a PI system with NW 7.3 EHP 1 Dual Stack.
During the Import, the installer stuck at "Start Diagnostic Agent Instance" Phase. Its not giving any error.
Checked various logs both in installation directory and in diagnostic agent work directory, but no clue.
Not proceeding after the below step:
CSyPath::createFile() lib=syslib module=syslib
Creating file /sapinst6/XXX_IMPORT_TEMP/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/ORA/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/STD/AS/INSTANA.XML.
I am able to start the Diagnostic agent manually.
Steps Tried so far:
1. Complete recycle of SAP System
2. Recycle of Diagnostic Agent
3. Killing the processes, clearing the shared memory, start the SAP system
4. Do not start the diagnostic agent(start manually when the installer stuck etc)
5. Restart the "sapinst" and continue with old option.
The catch here is In my original System the diagnostic agent instance number is 40.
In the new system(copy) the instance number is 97(installer took it by default and I did not changed it to 40).
Kernel 720_EXT_REL Patch: 410
Any help in this regard is much appreciated?