Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Search works in Dev but not in QA

Hi,

I created a Search iView in our Development System and it worked fine there. However, it does not work in our QA system. I did transport the Search Component and Options Set. I checked the configurations and they seem to be the same in both Dev and QA. The Dev. and QA systems are running on the same versions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your valuable time.

Sincerely,

Sri

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 19, 2005 at 02:36 PM

    Hi Sri,

    did you check the log file for any error messages ?

    regards,

    Martin

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Matthias Roebig-Landau

      Hello Everyone,

      Thanks for all the replies. The issue has been resolved. Apparently, the Index was'nt replicated in QA. It seems that automatic replication should have been turned on, which in this case was'nt. So, once the index was replicated, the search iview was able to return the results. Thanks to all of you for all your valuable time and help.

      Sincerely,

      Sri

      P.S. I have awarded points to everyone.

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.