There are some around 50-100 Production Orders which were created with wrong Labour Time values & then released.
The wrong values are around 2000 times the correct values.
These orders were executed,confirmed with GI & GR, settlement done & have status TECO.
This execution was done in the Month of Nov which is previous period & closed.
The controlling team has realised this error now after they found huge difference.
The postings were done in previous period.
Finished Goods have been shipped to customer
The finished Products are seralised i.e serial number is activated.
1) Open the previous period.
2) Reverse the Settlement & Variances.
3) Change the Production Order Status from TECO.
4) Cancel the confirmations done & reverse the material movements.
5) Confirm the Order with correct labour values & proceed with rest of steps to complete the Order.
Is it possible to correct the situation?
The above mentioned steps are correct or need any modification?
Since the number of Order correction is huge can a batch be scheduled to correct these or these have to be done manually?
Kindly share your expertise on how to correct the situation.
Awaiting for your inputs
Thanks & Regards,