I have already set up Release Strategy for Purchase Requisition.It's overall release procedure & working fine.Now I want to set up automatic workflow functionality for the same for the first time in SAP.
I have done the following configurations to set up & activate workflow for Purchase Requisitions :
1. Assigned workflow indicator against Release Group and Release Code.
2. Set up event type linkages via SWETYPV transaction for Object Type : BUS2105
3. Assigned FM : SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT with receiver type : WS20000077 for event : RELEASESTEPCREATED
4. Have checked the check box Linkage Activated indicator
5. Then via transaction SWDD against workflow no : WS20000077 assigned the task TS20000159 against step : 000004(overall releaseof requisition)
6. then assigned Agent id via PFTC transaction against standard Task : TS20000159.
7. generated and came out of system
When I created a new Purchase Requisition, the Release Strategy is triggered as usual, however, workflow did not get triggered.If I check the workflow overview the workflow is not shown even.Could you please guide what would be the reason in this case.