Skip to Content
Former Member
Oct 18, 2005 at 07:27 PM

Message in status "scheduled for outbound processing"



I was tring to perfom volume test. The scenario is XMLFILE --> XI --> IDOC(R/3). I reduced the polloing interval to 2secs and it went well for 15 min. Later I left it like that for an hour and found that all the messages are queued up scheduled for processing. I checked SMQ2 there were lot of messages. I deleted them all and then activated the queuse through SXMB_ADM ->Manage Queues transaction. In the QRFC Monitor I see the scheduler status as Inactive. I tried to make it active, it starts and becomes inactive again. Still I can see all the messages in SXMB_MONI. Are there any specific steps that we need to perform to clear the queues.


Srinivas Vaidyam