We are planning to migrate our all reports from Crystal Report XI R2 to Crystal Report 2011 in BO 4.0 environment. We have used oracle's Stored Procedures that returns cursor to build reports. In older version, we had an option to make SP's parameter to allow multi-select but it's disabled in CR 2011. We have such a 50 reports and if Crystal reports stops this feature in newer versions, we have huge impact in our current product. We are also using in-built export functionality as well. Is there any work around for the same?
Let me explain requirement step by step:
- We want to migrate CR XI R2 to CR 2011 in BO 4.0 environment.
- We are extensively using Oracle's stored procedure to create report.
- We have around 50 reports that have multi-select features and it's one of the key feature of our system. We are also using export to excel and CSV functionality for all the reports.
- In prior version, multi-select value is passed as comma separated value and CR 2011 is passing as an array so is there any work around for the same as well.
- Need solution for enabling multi-select parameter for Stored Procedure's parameter in CR 2011 in BO 4.0 environment.
- Need solution for converting an multi-select values to comma separate value and pass to Stored Procedure in CR 2011 in BO 4.0 environment.
I have tried my best to explain the scenario. Let me know if you need more information to provide solutions.