I have been instructed to add an insert transaction which fulfills these requirements:
- The user should be able to enter values for each field in the table. You need not provide any additional validation code beyond what is done by the SAP GUI.
- You should configure the menu bar so that it contains an Exit menu.
- You should configure either the toolbar system toolbar or your form's toolbar so that it contains a button that will allow the user to INSERT a record.
- Try to display the text "Insert Employee" in the title bar of the screen.
- You need not worry about any exception handling.
- Make sure to create a transaction code for the program.
I know this is a newbie question but I need to know how to navigate around SAP to even have access to manipulate the required content.
Even a link to somewhere explaining how to do this would be great, but I'm quite stuck.