Skip to Content

SAP PI7.3 IDOC AAE : JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Hi

I have an inbound IDOC (from PI7.3 into my R/3 system RED) that is failing in the SAP PI and in RWB it can be seen with this error.

Message processing failed. Cause:
javax.resource.spi.EISSystemException: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104)
JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: No service for system TRFCSAPPID, client in
Integration Directory (raised by system RED|RHIHSAPDCI01) Message 601 of class
IDOC_ADAPTER type A, Par[1]: TRFCSAPPID

The TRFCSAPPID is the R/3 WE20 TRFC PORT.

The IDOC EDI_DC40 Sender Profile

SNDPOR = TRFCSAPPID

SNDPRT = LS

SNDPRN = WENCO

and Receiver parts

RCVPOR = SAPRED

RCVPRT = LS

RCVPRN = REDCLNT110

(I have created a test IDOC in R/3 via WE19 just to make sure that the IDOC would find the partner profile and process the IDOC - and this had the same settings, SNDPOR etc as above. That works.)

However when an IDOC is sent from SAP PI7.3 into R/3 it fails with that JcoException.

What is causing that error?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 10, 2013 at 05:10 AM

    Hi Johny,

    Good Day!

    Refer this link and check your configuration accordingly..

    http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31398

    Regards,

    Hari Suseelan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello,

      Ur inbound idoc should contain these details:

      Recipient information:

      Port: SAP<ECC SID> (SAPRED)

      Partner Number (RCVPRN): REDCLNT110

      RCVPRT = LS


      Sender Information:

      Partner Number (SNDPRN) - WENCO

      Partner Type (SNDPRT) - LS

      Sender Port (SNDPOR) - SAP+ <SID> will do (infact u can use any name)

      Partner Role - SNDPRC - blank (not required)

      Client - blank (not required)

      Thanks

      Amit Srivastava

  • Posted on Dec 10, 2013 at 05:03 AM

    Hi,

    Check your idoc configuration in NWA , like destination and JCO Connection.

    Regards,

    Manigandan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Dec 11, 2013 at 04:13 AM

    Chaps - I have now got this working. In the end it was the IDOC default destination that was pointing to Client100 and my Business System I was using is Client110. Once I changed the IDOC default destination it worked. That Java exception from ECC really threw me. Thanks for all of your comments.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.