I am facing a weird problem.when My
functional person tries to create SERVICE ORDER FROM
transaction ME21 by copying line reference ,account
assignment comes wrong in the subsequent screen means
it takes only particular G/L Account Number instead of
taking the G/L account number from which my functional
person has copied data for new SO.When i tried to
debug the problem I found one function module in ME21
<b>"MS_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT_PACKAGE</b>" is not working
correctly,everything is fine before this function
module call,but after this module only G/L account
changes dramatically,can any one tell me what could be
the problem Anyone has faced such problem previously.
Please give me solution as soon as possible.