Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Insatlling Business COntents

hi Everybody,

I am installing some of the info cubes from business content. But I don't see the info objects for the info cube getting installed. It says it is active and also I am checking all the flags below the info cube. Anyone tell me what I am missising to do? Also if I install the info object separately it is still not installing or when I search from RSA1>Info Objects it is not found?

Thanks in advance.

Arthur.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 17, 2005 at 05:05 AM

    Hi,

    This is strange Scenario untill now I didnt come across this type of problem...

    Try to reinstall all those inobjects and infoobject catalogs once again...check whether they r now available r not...

    If u know the infoobject catalog name try to search for it...Have checked the RSDIOBCIOBJ table..

    Regards-

    Siddhu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 15, 2005 at 05:47 AM

    Hi,

    Try to check in table RSDCUBE... they r there then .

    Those infocubes will be under unassigned node, before activating the infocubes first u have to activate the infoareas under which the those infocubes lie.So that those will be visible..

    Try by refreshing the tree...

    Regards-

    Siddhu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 15, 2005 at 06:14 AM

    Hi,

    Sorry for confusion,

    go through the post same thing is discussed in that

    installing-bi-content

    Regards-

    Siddhu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      I appreciate all you guys who is trying to help me solve this problem. But the info object is active and it is not available under Info Objects but under Info Sources. I don't know why and how it got there. I only installed the info cubes and the objects that comes along with it. Info Cubes are under Info Providers, but the info objects are under Info Sources. If I try to drag it to any level I get the message 'Drag Drop is Switched off - Swithc on in RSADMIN/RSADMINSV'. Th is the message I get.

      Any one have any clue why thi sis happening?

      Thanks in advance.

      Arthur.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 17, 2005 at 05:03 AM

    Hi Arthur,

    The info-objects might have been created under the "unassigned node". The "drag & drop" is sometimes disabled by the BASIS. You can refer to the below post to move the info-objects to a different Infoarea/Infoobject Catalog.

    Bye

    Dinesh

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 17, 2005 at 05:25 AM

    Hi,

    No need to delete those things while installation just un check the <b>Match(x)or copy</b>. and proceed..

    Regards-

    Siddhu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.