We implemented Standard ChaRM in our solution Manager (Solman 7.1 and ST level is # 7)
Our satellite system landscape is DEV -> QAS -> PRD
Normal Change Procedure in ChaRM
1) Created a Normal change by the requestor
2) Change Manager takes it and approves.
3) Developer creates the transport in DEV100 and complete the development.
4) Task is released and it is passed to testing.
5) Transport of copies (TCOPS) gets created and sits in import buffer of QAS system for testing.
6) Once testing passes the original transport is imported in QAS.
But my customer requirement is once task is released in DEV100 Transport of copies (TCOPS) need to be created in DEV300 for testing instead of QAS, Once testing is passed in DEV300 Transport request can be released and moved to QAS.
Could any one of you please help how can i generate Transport of copies in DEV300, Please help the process how can i implement this in our system.