Dear IHC Gurus!
1. The company holding IHC has uploaded an external bank statement that contains entries related to IHC.
This has resulted in the following postings/entries in IHC.
Technical Account - 100.00, Subs account +100.00.
2. IHC creates an internal bank statement to subsidiary.
3. When the subsidiary tries to post the internal bank statement I get an error: (F5 263) The difference is too large for clearing"
Could someone please explain with examples what actually happens when a subsidiary post a bank statement from in-house cash, which bank statement items are actually from an external bank statement as a result of external vendor payments (step 6 below).
I completely understand the process of vendor payments (IHC) as follows:
in Subsidiary Company:
1. F110 payment run,
2. IHC0 - post payment order.
3. F9N7 - Internal bank statement to Subs
4. F111 - External vendor payments,
3. FEBP post bank statement
4. FF_5 post external bank statement
5. F9N7 - Internal bank statement to Subs
6. FEBP - post bank statement.
I need assistance on this last step (6), what are the accounting entries?
Your assistance to this last part will be greatly appreciated.