I am getting an error while updating the statistics as below.
BR0301E SQL error -20003 in thread 4 at location stats_tab_collect-69, SQL statement:
'BEGIN DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS (OWNNAME => '"SAPSR3"', TABNAME => '"ACCTIT"', ESTIMATE_PERCENT => 10, METHOD_OPT => 'FOR ALL COLUMNS SIZE 1', DEGREE => NULL, CASC
ADE => TRUE, NO_INVALIDATE => FALSE); END;'
ORA-20003: Specified bug number (9196440) does not exist
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 15223
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 15245
ORA-06512: at line 1
BR0886E Collecting statistics failed for table SAPSR3.ACCTIT
I have gone through Note and tried to relink all. But still problem persists.
1667086 - ORA-20003 - Specified bug number (<number>) does not exist.
I also found no Mopatch/Opatch directories under oracle home. I have restored them from one of my backup.
Do I need to run again below scripts .