I am new to sapui5.
Currently I am writing a small demo as proof of concept:
- My first page stores a list menu entries
- When I click on one entry, I want to load a second page like with app.to("page2");
- All my other pages should be store in seperate files (views) for better code handling
My questions are:
- how can my main page get the resource of the second page? Where do I have to "register" the second page?
- how can i pass arguments from one page to an other
On the SAPUi5 Demo Tookit I cant find any good examples.
When an examples switches between pages, all code is writin within one file.