Skip to Content

SAP business one 9.2 Pl06 User defined Field Problem

Dear Experts ,

I have upgraded B1 from 9.2 PL04 To 9.2 PL06, i was putting the UDFs in UI Template to appear in documents as i want , after the upgrade i found the user Defined fields is not appearing correctly and i tried a lot to change it through Tools > Edit form UI but after i save when i open the Purchase order for example , i found soe disappeared and the rest is up side down , the Pictures is Attached before the upgrade and after The upgrade.
udf2.png
udf.png

udf2.png (26.0 kB)
udf.png (27.3 kB)
udf.png (27.3 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • Best Answer
    May 31, 2017 at 11:44 AM

    solved by deleting the user defined fields and creating another but you must create it with an new name in the data base

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 09, 2017 at 10:39 AM

    Hi Expert i have same issue someone can help us.

    Thank

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 09, 2017 at 10:48 AM

    Hi,

    Can you please check the SAP Note 2408497 and confirm if the symptom is similar to the issue reported by you here?

    Regards,

    Jitin

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 09, 2017 at 11:02 AM

    Hello Jitin

    Yes the sympom is similar.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 09, 2017 at 01:58 PM

    Hi,

    Its an application error for 9.2 PL06. Upgrade to 9.2 PL06 hotfix or PL07.

    Regards,

    Nagarajan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 09, 2017 at 01:58 PM

    Hi,

    Its an application error for 9.2 PL06. Upgrade to 9.2 PL06 hotfix or PL07.

    Regards,

    Nagarajan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded