Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Trouble with Appplication after modifying WebDynpro Theme

Hi all,

since I modified a WebDynpro theme the behaviour of several UI Elements changed dramatically.

The dropdown listbox is unclickable.

The little calendar pop up of an input field being bound to the type date doesn't appear anymore.

Basically every interactive Element refuses to be interactive 😊

I'm using a Viewset with T-Layout. The left column only contains links to views being displayed in the right column of the viewset.

This afternoon even the links do not work anymore.

I'm developing on SP12, Themeeditor and themes are as well based on SP12.

Can anybody support me?

Thanks a mill in advance,

Otto

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

4 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 11, 2005 at 03:07 PM

    Hi

    It looks like that the generation of the individual folders within the main folder(containing all the elements required for the theme)is missing or not generated properly. When you develop a theme, make sure its compatible ("with all browsers")and have the 'generate all'.

    Since you said, that you are using sp12 for development and are using the sp12 theme editor, it should work properly.

    Yes, we had issues with regard to combo control and date element with our previous SPs.

    I did a cross check on my side, where I had sp12 for development and used sp11 theme editor and looks good.

    Hence do re-generate your folders and try it out.

    Thanks

    sathyanarayanan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 13, 2005 at 08:28 AM

    Hi,

    I restored the theme path in the visual admin to default and again everything worked properly.

    Even if I copy an original theme without changing any settings in it, the dropdown listbox and the datenavigator won't work.

    IE shows an error on page with Warning "access denied".

    I really appreciate your support!

    Thx,

    Otto

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 13, 2005 at 09:08 AM

    Hi,

    I used Services-> Configuration Adapter-> webdynpro-> sap.com-> tcwddispwda-> Propertysheet default

    and changed the setting sap.theme.default to my theme's path.

    Rgds,

    Otto

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 13, 2005 at 11:02 AM

    Hi,

    I did both several times 😊

    but nevertheless the result stays unchanged 😔

    thx,

    Otto

    Message was edited by: Andreas Otto Flake

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.