I am facing an issue when generating popups multiple times in webdynpro. Basically a popup to confirm action has to be generated. The steps are:
1. I have created a window/view - WINDOW1 and VIEW1 and assigned the view to the window.
2. In the component controller, I call window WINDOW1 using IF_WD_WINDOW->CREATE_WINDOW( ) based on user action.
3. In WDINIT of the view VIEW1, i create a popup window using IF_WD_WINDOW->CREATE_WINDOW_AS_POPUP( ) with 2 buttons (Yes and No) and subscribe 2 actions to this window. The actions are created in VIEW1.
4. in both actions, after required logic, i close the window using the following reference
lo_window = wd_this->wd_get_api( )->get_embedding_window( ).
5. On executing, the first time, i see the popup window, i click on yes/no and the window closes.
6. On executing again, the WINDOW1 appears on top of the popup window. (blank popup over confirm action popup).
How do I create a popup window from CONTROLLER with actions to close the window - as we cant assign actions in a controller. Is there anyway to avoid the WINDOW1 on display and just display the popup to confirm?