I have configured Fund Management with BCS. For the sake of availability control, I have defined
1. Activity groups (ALL) & assigned to derivation strategy.
2. Maintained tolerance profile as Usage more than 100% as Error message.
3. Made an assignment derivation strategy for picking of AVC tolerance profile
4. Used to standard ledgers 9H & 9I for availability control.
5. I have made the Assignment derivation stategy for control objects as Fund center to fund center & commitment item to commitement item.
6. Done the step of Assign Tolerance Profiles and Strategy for Control Objects.
7. Last, activated the availability control check for the control ledgers with "Active with strick check logic."
Even after maintaing the budget for the relevant fund center/commitment item, when doing the finance posting, it is not doing the availability check & allowing the posting even though it crosses 100% of the budget. Kindly suggest if I am missing anything.