Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Oct 06, 2005 at 03:11 AM

Problem with SAP Content

11 Views

Hi,

I have standard SAP business content set up to capture the revenue from my R/3 system.

The cube is 0PCA_C01. I run a query on theis cube and the values do not match the corresponding values in my R/3 P&L statement (for the month of September)

There are 5 revenue accounts and when I do an account comparison in R/3, I find that each of the accounts are off by a small amount.

There have been no corrections or incorrect postings in R/3 and the daily delta update to PCA_C01 has never failed.

Note that when I check the previous months (Aug, July etc) the revenue figures match perfectly.

The accounts were closed a few days ago and no transactions have been posted in R/3 since then. The delta updates for the last few days have been running sucessfully.

Please advise where I can start looking for a solution to this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Dominic