Skip to Content

BPMon Alert inbox run information

hi Guru's

We have set the BPM for few systems on basis of SID's it worked correctly before but from past few days the behavior is weird and started giving Yellow alerts where they r not even set apart from RED alerts, Due to this unwanted reads the Solman giving lot of Dumps. Please see the screen shot below of one system where the errors occurred for IDOC and QRFC (error shown below).

1) IDOC Screen Shot

2) QRFC errors:

Please help.

IDOC error.PNG (108.3 kB)
QRFC error.PNG (101.0 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Dec 04, 2013 at 08:52 AM

    Solution for Issue 1 IDOC : Achieving the Old Stuck IDOC's and regenerating the Load monitoring and reactivating the MO, solved the issue and started generating the correct Alerts.

    Solution for Issue 2: Manual execution of the SMD Backlog Inbound by using Blank Command string which started delivering the correct results in Alert inbox.

    BR,

    Shravan.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • HI Kavitha,

      IDOC issue we had was different from yours , we didn't increase the Heap memory in our case .It was due to large number of OLD IDOC's present in managed system which for some reason was pointing out, so we achieved the old IDOC's first n then once that is done we have reload system info and reactivated the Monitoring object in the solution.That solved our problem.

      Coming to the query of extended Heap memory i will ask you to check with Basis team, if its really needed to be increased they can help you on that if its needed.

      BR,

      Shravan.

  • Posted on Oct 23, 2013 at 02:00 PM

    Hi Shravan

    Is there any system change like ST-A/PI version or SP update ?

    If I were you I would check whether data collector job(BPM_DATA_COLLECTION*) run properly in managed system since IDoc mon normally collect data in background mode.

    For qRFC, if the BPMon setting uses Wily data, I would check whether wily run properly and Managed System ST-PI updated. If wily data is not used(direct-selection is used) the issue exist BPMon side. So I suspect ST-A/PI change or data collector job issue.

    Best Regrads

    Keiji

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Shravan

      Thank you for the update.

      If my last suggestion did not work, it needs oss developer's analysis required(probably last collection date time got inconsistent for some unknown reason).

      And it probably needs data fixing.

      IDoc monitor has really special mechanism, so I do not recommend to do further try and error.

      So please wait further update of OSS.

      Best Regards

      Keiji

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.