When we update the serial no / material no using transaction transaction change equipment IE02, it is appear that it does not automatically update the relevant object list in the maintenance plan & maintenance item. At the end of result, there is no serial no populated when the service order generated from schedulling. Is there any idea why and how to fixed it?
1. Create equipment master without serial no and material no
2. Create Maintenance plan and maintenance item using the above equipment (object list will be copied from equipment under maintenance item screen)
3. Go to transaction change equipment IE02, assign serial no and material no onto it
4. Go to IP02 (without saved) to check if it is update the relevant object list in the maintenance item --> here is the point where message IP476 appeared
5. Run schedulling IP10 and the service order will be generated without serial no
Appreciate for any input.
Thanks in advance