After a great deal of hardship, I finally got Crystal Reports installed and integrated with VS2012. Despite multiple attempts to install and re-install this program, it took several tries and the removal of all previous versions to get the Reports to show up in VS2012. Once I got it all done, I started getting this error regarding bobj - and how it was undefined. This went on for days. Finally, quite by accident, I noticed that crystalreportsviewers12 had become crystalreportsviewers13. I changed all of the references to crystalreportsviewers (notice the absence of the number), and I stopped getting errors that 'bobj' was undefined.
Well, now it is defined....
Unfortunately, it does not work, and I have no idea what I am looking for to make it work. In VS2010, it took forever to get Crystal Reports working, but we finally did. Now we're two weeks into the VS2012 Upgrade, and there is NO WAY to make it work, as we have no idea what bobj wants or why it cannot handle the property or method it is producing errors about.
The line of offensive code is:
Apparently, it want's something other than null. I have no idea how to give it what it wants...
Now something tells me that this is an easy fix if I knew what I was looking for, but I do not. This is not an error I was expecting to encounter. When we used VS2010, once we had the versions on both server and development matched, it worked like clockwork. Now we just have a broken intranet. When I place it on the actual development site, I do not see errors, but I do get a blank report that looks like the picture attached.