Skip to Content
author's profile photo
Former Member

Problems with Initial download from R/3 to CRM

Hi,

I tried to download the customizing objects from R/3 to CRM.I followed the SAP BP to create RFC Destination, Logical system, site id and RFC user. In our present system , the R/3 Plugin and Basis plugin version are different.I found from the SAP Notes that both the R/3 Plugin service pack and Basis plugin must be at the same version level in R/3.Is this the reason why I am getting error "SYSFAIL" in SMQ1(in the R/3 side).Plz let me know if i am missing something here.

Thanks.

Sudhan

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Oct 04, 2005 at 08:12 AM

    Maybe,

    you should look into the detail of the SYSFail item. Either in SMQ1 or in SMW01 for the BDoc in error.

    rgds,

    Didier

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Oct 04, 2005 at 11:40 AM

    Sudhan,

    note the time & date of the sysfail error in the queue and look in both systems for short-dumps (transaction ST22) at that time and date. If you can't find any, than the error must be located in the Bdocs (SMW01) or in the application log (SLG1).

    Also check you RFC destinations in the R/3 system (SM59) to see if your return connection to CRM is active.

    Kind regards,

    Michael.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded