Not sure if this is the right place to do it but I'd like to report a couple of bugs I came across so far in Lumira 12.
1. Charts becoming non-dynamic
- Create a chart in Visualize
- Go to Compose and add the chart to the Board
- Add Controls (which make the values in the chart change)
- Click on the expand symbol on the chart then click outside to come back
- Try using the controls again --> the chart won't change anymore. If you go back to Visualization and then click on Compose it works again.
2. Tree Map changing color when selecting "Enable SAP Lumira Agent"
- Create a Tree Map chart. It will have a numbe of sections with different shades of green.
- Go to File > Preferences > Tick/Un-tick "Enable SAP Lumira Agent" > Done
- The different shades of green became colored. If you click on a different Visualization it and then come back it goes away.
Also had a randomly occurring issue where I couldn't save my work but I can't replicate it. Once I realise what's causing it I'll let you know.