I got a requirement to create a OM infotype.
Steps which i followed.
1) Created a structure in se11.
2) created the infotype in PPCI
3) Created Subtype for the infotype in the table T778U and saved in customizing request.
4) Created Time constraints in T777I and saved in the same customizing request.
Here we are have two clients in DEV. one is for development and another is for testing.
The problem is, when i am doing client copy in my testing client, it is showing successful.
But when i check the table T777I in my testing client, whatever i did in development client is not copied but if i check in the table T778U in my testing client, the changes done in development client is copied.
Can any one suggest me why it is happening.
Thanks & regards,