1. I have two views in my application.
2. The first view has some fields for searching a certain item.
3. I call a BAPI for this search. The search result gets populated in the fields of the bottom view.
4. I can update the fields i the bottom view, and the update works perfectly.
5. Now if after update, I press the search button again from the top view, the bottom view displays the values before updation. Which is the point of botheration for me. I am executing the search BAPI again, then why the old values are getting populated? If I refresh the whole page and start searching from scratch then proper updated values are displayed.
What I feel somewhere the values before updation are getting cached, which I cant figure out. Can anybody help.
Thanks in advance