Hi Experts/SAP Mentors and my friends.
Hope you are having a good time.
I have a very common query. "How to learn ABAP ? "
I have following liabilities:
- I am currently working in an IT firm where my work is totally different. I am a .NET developer.
- But I want to switch my career to SAP very badly.
- I can not go for any training institutes or online training program because of time and financial constarints.
- And the most important, I don't have experience in the relevant field so my chances are pretty less to be recruited by any firm which works on SAP.
Keeping all these in mind I came to a conclusion I should do it myself. I am not sure how. But I am pretty much obstinate to learn which brought me crawling here in SAP community network.
What I expect from you experts?
- Is there any free online tutorial site which is good and I can rely on it for learning step by step.
- Softwares required.
- Books and online resources
- Time in which I can learn at least a know-how so that I can apply for the job in any SAP based company
- Will a "Know-How" will be enough to get job. If not, What should I do.
Thanks in Advance,