Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Issue in Converting data in CSV(Comma separated value)file format to XML format.

Hi All,

I want to convert CSV (Comma Separated Value) to XML format.So here In sender channel I am using File adapter with FileContentConvertion. I got Exception named bellow " conversion initilization Failed ,java.lang.Exception Error(s) in XML Convertion Parameter found.Format Error in 'xml.recordset' argument incomplete structure (name ,number) pair. "

Please help me how to resolve this issue.

PFA Screen shots my Scenario.

Input File Content:

2069,Mahesh,80000.00

Input is CSV , So In Sender Channel use File Adapter , and I am using File Content Conversion tab and Specify following details regarding input format

I Tested my Message Mapping, it is success.

But I got Exception " Conversion initialization Failed ,java.lang.Exception Error(s) in XML Conversion Parameter found.Format Error in 'xml.recordset' argument incomplete structure (name ,number) pair"

Please help me how to resolve , I think I did mistake in File Content Conversion ,Help me is there any modifications.

--

Thanks

Mahesh Mediboyina

pastedImage_0.png (73.5 kB)
pastedImage_1.png (81.9 kB)
pastedImage_2.png (85.7 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM

    Hi Mahesh

    You need to add the following parameters in the parameter section

    Recordset.fieldSepartor ( value will be , (comma)

    Recordset.endSepartor ( value will be 'nl')

    If you use key then you need to add the following paramter

    Recordset.keyFieldValue

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Gagandeep Batra

      Hi Gagandeep ,

      I have monitored Sender and Receiver Communication channels , but I have found Run success with out errors , messages id also generated ,to these channels ,but I have not found target file in target directory

  • Posted on Sep 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM

    Hi,

    You did not provide the namespace for the document namespace & recordset namepsace in File CC. This namespace would be the namespace in which you have created the message type whose fields will be populated from the values from the CSV file. Also the names of fields are not provided in correct manner.

    Refer to below link:

    http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/Contentconversion/page1.htm

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM

    Hi

    The issue is that you have defined the recordset structure wrongly. The fields you mentioned should come in the fieldnames, not in the place where you mentioned it now..

    go through the below tutorial link and you can define accordingly.

    ideally in your case, the recordset structure should be for ex. Emp_Det,1 (if there will be only one line in the file as mentioned by you or * if you will have more lines)

    then you need to define.. Emp_Det.fieldNames = EmpNo, EmpName, EmpSalary etc.

    http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/Contentconversion/page2.htm

    Regards

    Vishnu

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.