Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Issue with a DP Macro

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue with a DP Macro.

I am using a SUM function based on some condition but it is not giving desired result.

Could you please help me where i am going wrong.

Doc attached for reference

untitled 3.JPG (44.8 kB)
untitled 2.JPG (39.7 kB)
untitled1.JPG (37.7 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 27, 2013 at 06:47 AM

    Hi,

    Please use the correct structure for SUM is SUM(

    I got the result.

    Thanks,

    Naga.


    sum macro.JPG (25.0 kB)
    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Naga ,

      Thanks for your response.

      Its solved now .

      We find due to incorrect settings of the planning book it is not giving the desired result.But after correction all went fine.