I have scheduled the jobs in Production , they were running fine from past 8 months , unfortunately all the production jobs are getting failed with the following error.
Could some one help me out on this issue.
Appriciate your efforts.
4:17:43 (E) (8524:5520) RUN-050406: |Session JB_SFDC_REFRESH_WEEKLY_LOAD|Work flow WF_REFRESH_SFDC_ACCOUNT|Data flow DF_SFDC_ACCOUNT_INSERT
Data flow <DF_SFDC_ACCOUNT_INSERT> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
>. The process executing data flow <DF_SFDC_ACCOUNT_INSERT> has died abnormally. For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX, check
stack_trace.txt. Also, notify Technical Support.
Thanks and Regards,