I am using ABAP Proxy to sent my messages from legacy to SAP R3. All my settings seem to be okie. But I get this message and the error log says
'The application that implements the inbound interface could not be called. The error is not specific to the configuration.
The error ID DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE can refer to an error in the application. The error may be due to conversion errors that have not be caught in the application.'
Any clues on what could be wrong.
I have tried Debugging the Proxy but the breakpoint thta I set does not seem to get executed. I know how to Debugg the proxy and have done it before. But I have no clue on what is happening !