I'm working with SAP BPC 10 MS and I find a problem related with journals.
I follow these steps:
1. Post one journal entry in the system using web admin interface.
2. Then in excel interface choose Data Manager >Organize package list
3. Right click in the yellow area → Add package → Select →Business Planning and Consolidation: Other Function → BPC: Export Journal
4. Add the BPC: Export Journal package to your Model
5. Use the same process to add the BPC: Restore Journal package to your Model
6. Execute the package BPC: Export Journal to generate the flat file
7. Insert new journal IDs into the flat file, but keeping the existing.
8. Create parameter ALLOW_EXTENSION and include JRN extension.
9. Upload the flat file modified.
10. Execute the package BPC: Restore Journal to upload the new journal.
11. But Restore Journal package fails showing this message: The Journal table has data. Restore cannot continue
Do you know if it is possible to upload new journal through flat file?