We are in the process of implementing Offline approval. We are using SRM 5.0 support pack SAPKIBKT10 and Lotus note 8.5.0 FP3.
Below are the steps completed to activate offline approval functionality:
1) SAPConnect SMTP service activated in SICF
2) WF-Batch user id created as System user and email id assigned to it.
3) Exit rule for inbound processing maintained in SO50
4) Auto forwarding of work items configured from WF-Batch to Admin
5) Job scheduled for out bound email processing with user WF-BATCH and program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP
6) Inbound processing job scheduled with program RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL.
When shopping cart is created, email is sent to approver successfully with the approve or Reject link. When Appover clicks on approve or reject lick, it generates a reply to WF-Batch email ID. When approver click on send, emails gets delivered to Lotus note email inbox of WF-Batch withou any issue.
However same response is not getting delivered to SRM inbox of WF-BATCH or not being forwarded to Admin. We dont see the same in SRM and spool of inbound processing job says:
No e-mails exist for execution of work items
No Work Item Found for Processing.
Could you please let us kniow the reason and solution for this issue?