You know there's another customer being ripped off by a "system integrator" applying an on-premise resource model for an HR SaaS project, when you receive this kind of request for resources in an HRIS cloud project from an agency:
"All roles full time for 6 months - extendable:
Data Migration Project Manager, Manchester
2. Interfaces Stream Project Manager, Manchester
3. System & Business Architect, Manchester
4. Resourcing Analyst - Functional Stream, Manchester
5. Learning Analyst - Functional Stream, Manchester
6. HCM/Benefit Analyst - Functional Stream, Manchester
7. Payroll Project Manager, Manchester. "
(you see from the role levels that that's not even all of the roles to be deployed.
Makes me really, really angry. Customers have been continuously ripped off through over-resourcing with low quality for on-premise HRIS, but seems worse in the cloud :-(
We discussed this in this podcast recently: http://www.insightcp.com/insights/hybrid-sap-cloud-hcm-implementations-whats-different-same