Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Company Databases not appearing on SAP Business one 9.0 PL 4 ?

Hello Experts,

I have this peculiar issue and I have tried several times to work on it nothing seems to be working.

My company databases in SAP business one 9.0PL4 keeps dropping if I anytime restart my laptop.

I often restart my license server and my TAO naming services.

I alternatively uninstalls the server tools and re-install it. Sometimes it appears and if I restart my system(Laptop) they don't appear anymore.

I have done all I know but it is still not showing.

Your urgent help and response will be appreciated.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

10 Answers

  • Sep 06, 2013 at 06:05 AM

    Hi Justice

    Install sql server native client 2008

    It will solve your problem

    Regards

    Jenny

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 04, 2013 at 02:41 PM

    Hi,

    Make sure SAP Business one license manager is running.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Nagarajan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 04, 2013 at 02:49 PM

    If you have any test servers there, turn off their license servers as well.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 04, 2013 at 06:36 PM

    Hi,

    You need enough window user right on your laptop. Make sure you run as admin when you install B1 client.

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 05, 2013 at 08:55 AM

    @Gordon, I have enough user right and I also have administrative rights.

    @Naga, my license server is always running. it does not stop, its set to automatic

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 05, 2013 at 10:55 AM

    Hi,

    Please restart the SAP B1 SLD Service & check.

    may be it will be help for you.

    Thanks,

    Tushar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 05, 2013 at 12:35 PM

    Hi Justice,

    Try restarting the SAP Business One Client agent.

    If restarting the client agent doesn't work you can try the following:

    1. Logon to control center https://<laptopNmae>:30010/ControlCenter or click the configure security button in the license manager settings
    2. Select your laptop from the server list and delete it
    3. Click the add button and enter the connection details for your laptop.

    Best regards,

    Duncan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 06, 2013 at 12:48 AM

    On start the system looks for the local machine file in C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One\Conf and in C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API.

    OPen these files and check that the license server is correct in both.

    From the root folders, also click on "Compatibility Files" if this option exists and remove any copies of these that have created in your Virtual Store folders in your user profile

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Nov 13, 2013 at 05:13 AM

    Dear All,

    I added port 30010 to the firewall and the company database gets displayed. Before adding the port, I experienced that the link is not opened in the browser (https://<servername>:30010/ControlCenter).

    I am using SAP Business One 9.0 PL 07 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Jagankumar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM

    Hi Justice,

    The same problem i faced so many times, I tried so many combinations like

    1. Disable antivirus

    2. Run as administrator

    3. Make sure your License manager is started

    4. Install native client 2008 R2.

    If still you cannot access the database, check your operating system.

    When i update OS Windows XP SP 2 to Windows XP SP 3, problem get resolved.

    If still problem arises, follow the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3405663

    Regards,

    Swapnil

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded