The below scenarios comes when client provided Corporate device to user and he wants to restrict with the maximum policy. (only for IOS device)
Here is workaround solution
1. Create a corporate WIFI policy on Afaria console from ..Policy>> Configuration>> IOS >>MDMPayload>> Wi-Fi .. ( Auto join should be selected).
2. Create one more policy from Afaria console from...Policy>> Configuration>> IOS >>MDMPayload>>Advance
4. save and link both the policy to group and push the policy on device
5. Note : Access point name , user name , password, 0, 1 should be wrong info .
6. On the device when the User will try to connect internet with sim (ISP) due to wrong information for APN it will not connect the internet and prompt error.
7. When the device will connect the wifi Internet will start working
Note: This is workaround solution , please test the policy before you apply .