can anyone send me the codes for creating POS sales order via BAPI.
my Z* program should have the following featuer.:
1. Feature to get executed with read data from FILE and to get executed with read data from Z-Table
2. Create the SAP Sales Orders; Calling a BAPI: BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 with respective parameters
3. Capture the messages returned by the BAPI
4. If Sales order created successfully, capture the new order number and report it
5. If any sales order creation fails, capture the data for that Sales order and insert the same in Z-table. And report the respective errors.
6. The data in Z-table that can be verified and reprocessed with step 1, here the successful records will be deleted from the z-table
7. If file is processed successfully, move it to the Archive folder in SAP Apps Server
any help from anyone..
will wait of reply