Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

salesorder.getbykey works in one install but not another

I have a snippet of code wich works fine on most of the clients I install but one just doesnt seem to get a result

code is

success = salesorder.GetByKey(CInt(OrderNo))

where orderno = '1125'

I have confirmed the 1125 (or any order I choose) exist but I dont get the Sale order returned.

is there an index that needs to be updated orsomething like that

any pointer would be appreciated

thanks..

George S

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 25, 2005 at 11:17 PM

    Woops got done by the DocNum vs DocEntry (i.e. I was using Docnum as the search key instead of docentry(docnum can be changed by the user)

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.