Skip to Content

S_AC0_52000644 Deffered tax tranfer i

HI

I have an issue with S_AC0_52000644 Deffered tax tranfer

As per my client requirement 25% of deferred tax amount i have to clear at the time of invoice clearing , Remaining 75% at the time of Month end

But this report is not allowing me to clear the amount at different times , kindly guide me how can i solve this issue

Regards

Ajeesh.s

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 11:42 AM

    Hi,

    Is this a legal requirement in country or custom requirement? If it is legal, you can contact SAP.

    Thanks,

    Vinod.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.