in my scenario we have set up the WM-PP interface using the PSA.
I've this doubt:
- I've created a Production Order who will consume 10 quantities of the item A, B and C in order to create the header item X
- a WM-Transfer Request is automatically created with 3 different position (A, B and C)
- I've converted the TR into a WM-Transfer Order not confirmed
- I've confirmed only the first position of the TO (item: A)
- launching the MIGO (Good Issue - Order - Mov. Type 261) the system show me all the 3 items (A, B and C)
Why is possibile to logically consume all the position of the Production Order even if just one position of the related WM-TO is confirmed?
Is possibile, by standard SAP capabilities, to show in MIGO only the item related to confirmed position of the related WM-TO?
Thanks in advance