currently I make an SAP system copy with the following components.
The source system (windows2003):
- SAP instance DEC
- MaxDB Version 7.8.02.23
- MaxDB Studio 7.9.08.00
- The logfile are in the D: drive
The installed target system (windows 2008):
- SAP instance NEW
- MaxDB version 7.8.02.23
- MaxDB Studio 7.9.08.12
- The installation is in the P: drive
The approach is the following:
Action in DEC:
1) DB backup via MaxDB Studio >> backup-file org_dec
Action in NEW:
2) Start with MaxDB Studio 7.9.08.12
3) Initialize the DB
4) Change the db data files from - d:\ ...... to p:\
5) Delete the log file
6) Start the recovery
......but ..the DB disconnect and the recovery stoppt! The error message is: Volume D:\sapdb\DEC\mirrsaplog\M_DISKL001 cannot be created.
The problem is, I can't create a new D: drive in the target system NEW. How is the solution for this problem?