We are in process of doing ChaRM configuration – change request management.
Here is our roadmap
1. Check Requirements - completed
2. Implement SAP note - completed
3. Perform standard configuration - completed
3.1 Configure manually - completed
3.2 Maintain transaction types - completed
3.3 Configure automatically - completed
3.6 Perform additional configuration - completed
3.5 Create user template - completed
4. Perform Operational configuration - completed
5. Configure Landscape
5.1 Configure TMS – completed
5.2 Configure CTS(non-ABAP)
6. Perform administrative tasks - pending
7. Configure UI - pending
8. Perform extended Configuration - pending
We are configuring BW(ABAP), ECC(ABAP), XI(Dual) stack systems.
Can you please clarify me in the following?
1. Do we require to include domain controller in the configuration? Among BWD, BWQ, BPV(Virtual system). Instead of using BWP we are using BPV in the configurtion.
2. In step 5.2 - We have dual stack systems, is it mandatory to perform this step for dual stack systems?
3. In step 6 - We created a project 'PROJECT1' and assigned logical system to BWD and BWQ. But when I click on check configuration I get the below error.
Error: System BWP is not known in the change manager. But I havn't included BWP anywhere in the Project and ChaRM configuration.
Can you please tell where could be the issue is?