We have integrated SAP CRM with SAP BCM with the configuration of SAPphone (RFC Conexión TCP/IP) for execute in SAP CRM the call list in predictive mode throught SAP BCM.
CRM Version: EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0
BCM Version: SAP BCM 7 SP4
Based on our tests, it is not clear the following functionality for execute call list in predictive mode in SAP CRM:
1) Into SAP BCM the administrator systems has to provide access rights to the telemarketing agent for receive the call in SAP CRM.
Due to the agent is assigned first in the call list into SAP CRM, represent a double effort have to assign again the agent in SAP BCM.
Please could you indicate if this result of our test is according to the the correct funcionality defined by SAP for realize the assign of the call list to the agents.
We require realize the assign of agents to the call list only in SAP CRM and not in BCM.
2) Due to our test the agent has to be logged in both systems and interact and work at the same time in both of them, we require that the agent only work in one system, in SAP CRM.
3) The agent has to select “Join the campaign” in BCM for start the execution of calls.
So, select the call list in SAP CRM is innecesary because the execution is started when the agent select “Join the campaign” in BCM. We require only work in SAP CRM, please could you indicate if this result of our test is according to the the correct funcionality defined by SAP.
4) The call result is synchronizated from SAP BCM to SAP CRM, but not viceversa, also the call state and the user status is not synchronizated from SAP CRM to BCM. Please could you indicate if this result of our test is according to the correct funcionality defined by SAP for synchronization between SAP CRM and BCM for call list.
5) When a register contained in the call list in BCM has associate more than one phone number and the first number is wrong, the dialer only dial the first phone number but not continue to dial the next phone number associated to the BP.
This funcionality is working in BCM as standalone.
6) Please could you indicate the the correct funcionality defined by SAP for the reschedule of calls.