Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 14, 2013 at 06:51 PM

MultiProvider does not show correct infooject attributes for a specific infoprovider

145 Views

Hello Gurus,

I have a distinct scenario where when running a query or listcube on a multiprovider the attributes for an infoobject is showing incorrect values for a specific infocube. The object is mapped equally to all 3 infoproviders (0salesemply) and the value is the same under all 3 infocubes. But for some reason for one of the infoprovider, when listing the attribute is showing the old master data values.

I did the same listcube in that specific cube and the attribute values are correct, diferent from what is shown in the multicube

I have run the rsrv for all 3 infocubes and infoobject and no errors were found.

I have checked the master data and it is active and the tables do not contain a "M" record.

Does any know of a SAP note or if there is something I'm overlooking here.

Thanks,

Alex